DAY 01 [AIRPORT – COLOMBO– APPROX 45 MINTS DRIVE]
Arrival to Sri Lanka, your chauffeur/ guide will meet you at the airport and transfer to Colombo. Check inn Hotel and Relax.
Overnight stay in a selected hotel in Colombo
DAY 02 [COLOMBO CITY TOUR & SHOPPING]
After breakfast enjoy Colombo city tour & shopping
Sri Lanka’s former capital city, Colombo is easily the largest metropolis in the country. It is still the commercial and entertainment hub with many corporate buildings, restaurants, shopping malls, spas, hotels and nightclubs. If you want to have an active urban nightlife and do a spot of shopping then Colombo is your place. One thing unique you’re bound to find in the heart of Colombo is the tree-lined main streets adding to the idea that this truly is a tropical paradise. Stand under one of the towering streets in the afternoon sun and you’re bound to cool off.
Colombo also has a massive park named after both Queen Victoria and Sri Lankan princes ViharaMaha Devi and is situated along the island’s Western Coastline boasting some of the world’s best city sunsets every evening. Sit on an open terrace, sip Margaritas and watch the golden-orange sky dance tones of blue and purple as night begins to fall.
Once in Colombo enjoy the Colombo city tour and shopping.
Your tour of the City of Colombo will take you on a journey of diverse range of lifestyle that you would wonder if you are in one city. Visit the bustling hub of Pettah which is a key spot of trade in Sri Lanka followed by a tour of Fort where you would see century-old buildings rubbing shoulders with modern buildings. You will then drive past the Old Parliament building and enjoy the scenic drive down ‘Galle Face’ Colombo’s promenade. Make your way to the Seema Malikaya an iconic meditation centre which was designed by world-famous architect Geoffrey Bawa. You will also visit a Buddhist & Hindu temple and thereafter make your way past the Cinnamon Gardens residential area.
Later enjoy Colombo city shopping
There are wide varieties of shopping complexes within the Colombo city all of them are with all the facilities. Most of the shopping malls are fully Wi-Fi enabled. If you are looking goods for lesser prices Pettah bazaar is the ideal location. You can buy almost anything you want but this is always busy and crowded. If you move along the Gall road you can find shopping malls like Colombo City Centre, Majestic City, Liberty Plaza and Crescat which are very popular among locals as well. You can buy garments, handicrafts, books, leather goods and many more. Prices are very competitive. ODEL and Arina are other shopping malls which are very popular among tourists. The shops in Main Street of Pettah mostly sell readymade garments
Rest of the day at leisure in the hotel.
Overnight stay in a selected hotel in Colombo
DAY 03 [COLOMBO – AIRPORT-APPROX 45 MINTS DRIVE]
After breakfast check out and proceed to the Colombo Airport to catch your flight back home accompanied with all the happy memories of the tropical isle; Sri Lanka once known as TAPROBANE.
The below rates are valid from 01.11.2018 to 20.12.2018
|Place||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels||No of Nights|
|Colombo||Best Western||Ocean Edge Suites||Marino Beach||02|
|Rates per person in a Double Room (02 Adults)||USD 115.00 pp||USD 140.00 pp||USD 185.00 pp|
ABOVE PRICE DOES INCLUDE
- 02 Night’s Accommodation on BB Basis at the Hotels/ Breakfast at the Hotel(Rooms on availability)
- All Transport in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle with an English-Speaking chauffer
- 01 Bottle of water per person per day
- All local government taxes
- Meet & Assistance at the airport.
THE ABOVE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Other Entrance Fees to sights to be paid direct by the clients. (Quoted Separately)
- Late Check-out & Early check in charges at the Hotels.
- Any Air Fares + Visa Fees.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details.
- Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour
|Entrances Fees per person||Indian Passport Holders||Non – Indian Passport Holders|
|Gangaramaya Temple||USD 02.00 pp||USD 02.00 pp|
- Driver and car available as per the itinerary and work strict times of 7 in the morning to 7 in the night.
- If the clients want to pre-book the above entrance tickets, there will be an additional charge of 15% of Government VAT. If the clients pay directly to the sights they need not pay 15% of Government VAT.
- The services are available as per Itinerary only.
- Any personal trips apart from the Itinerary needed will be at an extra cost.
- All Late-night personal trips are chargeable extra and driver is to be intimated beforehand.
- Please note driver and company will not be responsible for any personal damage that happens beyond normal working hours.
Have a question?
Contact Our dedicated Suport team via all the usual Channels
There are no reviews yet.